- This post from Emily called “Here we see a blogger in her natural habitat,” is all so true. Worth a lol.
- This one is hyper-local, but did you know the Toronto Burlesque Festival is this weekend?! Also, if you aren’t in TO, it’s streaming! If you are in TO, you should check out Burlesque U; I’m so temped to take a class!
- If you haven’t heard the first two songs released by Stars from their upcoming album, The North, get on it. They’re both so different and both so incredible. In fact, they’re on repeat right now.
- Wise words from Brian Moloko of Placebo. These fit nicely with that Rabbit White article I posted a while back.
- The One Year Wardrobe Project by J.D.Roth is a great idea for weeding out the neglected clothing in your closet and getting rid of it once and for all! He also gives great tips for why you shouldn’t feel guilty about it.
- The movie I can’t wait to see? Excision.
Pauline wishes that reconnecting with her mother was as easy as picking scabs. Or that fixing her sisters lung disorder was as simple as dissecting road kill. Maybe the other girls at school would be nicer to her if they knew she fantasized about performing surgery on them…
Need I say more?